Thursday, November 6, 2008

disciple scholar

alrighty, so tonight we had this amazing aesthetic night of beauty thing for humanities. I really enjoyed it. I thought i wasn't going to like it and it was going to be boring, but it turned out way way good! So anyway, for this night Me and Christie and Lyndsey performed "Come Thou Fount" on our violins. It was super cool. Especially since i haven't played for practically 4 years. Anyway, i thought this made me a better disciple scholar because it made me be open to things i am not usually willing to do. It allowed me to share my talents with others and just spread the joy that comes from music. Also, it was an opportunity to just bear testimony in song, and i think a part of being a disciple scholar is using your abilities to speak of the lord, and praise  him as well. It was just an all around good time. It was also good to watch other people share their talents and insights. I think being on the opposite end of the spectrum gave me a different way to view learning and accepting others. It was happy times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment